Transportation planning and traffic engineering as a branch of civil engineering played a great role in the structure of urban policies like the development process of roads and suburban, land use, development of dense urban complexes and so on. This research department with the approach to the development technology do technological research and develop related algorithms in this area. In general, the different parts of the department encompass the following:
- Transportation planning studies
- Traffic engineering studies
- Impact studies
- Traffic Safety Studies
- Disaster Management Studies
- Traffic facilities and equipment design studies
- Emergency evacuation and fire engineering studies.
For more information, please contact us.